• Graduate of two (2) years Electrical Technology or related field of expertise.
• At least five (5) years experience in supervising repairs and maintenance.
• At least two (2) years experience in vessel operation.
• Have advance knowledge in vessel electrical equipment and wiring.
• Have advance knowledge and understanding on electrical codes or standards.
• Ability to supervise personnel with good leadership skills.
• Able to maintain and train personnel to ensure competence.
• Ability to handle instruction well.
• Behaves in an honest, fair and ethical manner.
• Able to understand and comply with the policy.